What: The Town of Zionsville’s Street & Stormwater Dept. will provide curbside brush and limb collection Oct. 1 through Oct. 12. The service provides Zionsville residents in the Urban district a means to dispose of certain yard debris. Brush must be smaller than 6 inches in diameter. Grass clippings, leaves, decorative grass, vines, stumps, root balls, construction lumber, firewood and wooden fencing material will not be collected. Bundling is not required. Limbs may be left intact but should be no larger than can be managed by one person.
When: Items must be placed curbside by 7:30 a.m. on the designated pick-up day. The schedule is as follows:
- Oct. 1 – Village Area (all) and Starkey Ave.
- Oct. 2 – Sugarbush Hill, Fox Hollow, Huntington Woods, Woodlands at Irishmans Run, Hunt Club Rd., Clifden Pond, Hunt Club Village, Olde Dominion, Ford Rd., Oldfield
- Oct. 3 – Oak St. west of Ford Rd., Thornhill, Irongate, Village Walk, C.R. 600 S, Bloor Ln., Bloor Woods, Benderfield Dr.
- Oct. 4 – C.R. 975 E, Buttondown Farm, Oakridge, Cedar Bend, Smith Meadows, Rockbridge, Spring Knoll, Preserve at Spring Knoll
- Oct. 5 – Raintree, Sycamore St. east of Main St., Timber Ridge, Longbrook, east side of Zionsville Rd., Old 106 St.
- Oct. 8 – Colony Woods
- Oct. 9 – Cobblestone Lakes, Colony Square, Hanover Close, Mulberry St., Colony Ct., Pine Meadow Dr., Terrace Dr., Isenhour Hills Dr., Turkey Foot Ave.
- Oct. 10 – Templin Rd., Willow Rd. west of US 421, Becker Addition, Century Oaks, Colonial Heights, Northview, Coventry Ridge, Ravinia
- Oct. 11 – Clarkston, C.R. 500 S, Temple Ave., Greenfield Rd., Lost Run Farms, Eagle Village, Zion Hills, Hidden Pines, Oxford Woods
- Oct. 12 – Austin Oaks, Brittany Chase, Willow Rd. east of U.S. 421, Willow Glen, Willow Ridge, The Willows, Bridlewood, south side of Ind. 300 S from U.S. 421 to County Line Rd.
What’s next: Brush and limb collection is a biannual event. The next collection will occur spring 2019. For more, contact Zionsville’s Street & Stormwater Dept. at 317-873-4544.