GadellNet, a St. Louis-based, outsourced, information-technology company, moved its Indianapolis branch from Indianapolis to Carmel late last year. Now, less than one year later, the Carmel location is growing rapidly.
Coming off of a year with 70 percent revenue growth in 2015, the central Indiana location has added 12 employees in 12 months and is still hiring more. In total, there will be around 22 employees by the year’s end, once all the employees begin working.
The Central Indiana office opened nearly three years ago and originally began with employees working largely at home. The Carmel location is one of three national locations for GadellNet, which has plans to open additional branches in the Midwest.
Other locations include St. Louis and Madison/Milwaukee. The company specializes in outsourced IT consulting solutions including help desk support, application development, IT consulting and infrastructure engineering.
The new positions were created because of an expanding client base.
“We thought when we expanded into our new space that we would have enough room,” stated Nick Smarrelli, GadellNet CEO. “And while it’s a wonderful space, and we love where we’re at in Carmel, we’re already finding that we might need to expand more since we’re hiring so many new employees.”
Smarrelli said his company is still hiring for new positions and is working hard to recruit top talent.
“Talented individuals in the technology field who are incredibly client focused can be hard to come by,” he said. “We have made it a top priority to aligning our culture and values with what top talent is looking for.”
New hires at GadellNet
- Ryan Tate – Account Manager
- John Robbins – Vice President of Indiana
- Libby Spruill – Inside Sales Manager
- Tama Laury – Service Desk Engineer
- Chris Miller – Vice President of Northwestern Indiana
- Matthew Green – Service Desk Engineer
- Tyler Smallman – Client Site Engineer
- Christina Hendry – Service Desk Coordinator
- Thomas Lucier – Systems Engineer
- Matthew Burlew – Client Site Engineer
- Jeni Strouth – Procurement and Contract Leader
- Awais Irfan – Client Site Engineer