For the second consecutive year, Moontown Brewing Co. will present its Oktoberfest celebration. It is from to 11 p.m. Sept. 28 at the brewpub, 345 S Bowers St., Whitestown. Tickets are required for admission.
Moontown Brewing Co. will tap its Oktoberfest lager, “Follow the Lederhosen,” at 3 p.m. Discounts on Moontown beer will be available throughout the event. German-inspired food also will be available. DysFUNKtional Brass Band, Max Allen Band and The North 41 will perform live music. Other activities include a German costume contest, a stein-holding competition, a raffle, live accordion music and more.
General admission tickets are $20, VIP tickets are $50 and designated driver tickets are $12. All Moontown beers will be $5. Food, beverage and merchandise sales will be made through a ticket-purchasing system. The event is for guests 21 and older only. Lunch service will not be offered prior to the 2 p.m. start.
For more or to purchase tickets, visit events.ontaptickets.com/e/2ndAnnualOktoberfest.
Schedule of events
- 2 p.m.: DysFUNKtional Brass Band performs. Cornhole and bocce ball.
- 3 p.m.: Oktoberfest beer tapping.
- 3:30 p.m.: Costume contest
- 4 to 7 p.m.: Max Allen Band performing in The 1915 Room.
- 7:15 p.m.: Stein-holding competition
- 8 to 11 p.m.: The North 41 performs.