Noblesville Schools’ Board of Trustees voted at its Jan. 9 meeting for member Kevin Kalstead to lead the board in 2018, along with making committee appointments for the year.
Kalstad was elected to the board in 2014 and was its vice president in 2017. He is a business owner in the hospitality staffing industry and has resided in Noblesville since 2000.
“I’m very humbled and honored to serve our community, staff and students in this role as we continue to lead Noblesville Schools to even higher achievements going forward,” Kalstad said. “I feel fortunate to work with our incredible leader (Supt.) Beth Neidermeyer and the other caring and compassionate members of this board and look forward to a great 2018.”
Donna Clark was named vice president. Former President Julia Kozicki was named secretary, and Carl Johnson and Brad Howell remain as board members.
Committee appointments for the year include:
- Athletic Review Board: Donna Clark
- Attendance Review Committee: Brad Howell
- Diversity Committee: Kevin Kalstad, Julia Kozicki
- Enrollment Management Committee: Kevin Kalstad
- Facility Planning Committee: Carl Johnson
- Fundraising Committee: Donna Clark
- High Ability Advisory Council: Brad Howell
- ISBA Legislative Committee: Julia Kozicki
- Noblesville Schools Education Foundation Board: Julia Kozicki
- Noblesville Parks Board: Carl Johnson
- Noblesville Redevelopment Commission: Brad Howell
- Noblesville Youth Sports Alliance: Carl Johnson, Julia Kozicki
- Safe Schools Committee: Donna Clark
- Technology Committee: Kevin Kalstad
- Wellness Committee: Kevin Kalstad