Luxury bathrooms have always been appreciated, but perhaps never more than now! An unexpected result of COVID-19 is realizing that caring for ourselves and “stopping to smell the roses” is not only important, but is a primary component of a healthy lifestyle. It prompts smiles and forwards positive relationships.
This Fishers bathroom was an ‘80s build and had grown a little tired. Family, kids and time had taken its toll on the space and it was time for a refresh. Luxury surfaces and a rich color pallet elevated the space and helped create a retreat for the happy mother.
Transitioning your bathroom from great to incredible often includes implementing a series of luxury features that are becoming very approachable. Here are several components:
- Nothing says comfort more than heated floors and towel racks. Or how about a heated towel drawer!
- Frameless mirrors with integrated lighting speak modern and updated style along with offering a fresh boost of spirit when you spot your stunning image throughout the day.
- Multiple-head showers are already celebrated. I suggest we celebrate them even more and include a steam shower with a built-in bench. And never underestimate the healing powers of an elegant soak tub with powerful jets.
- The luxury influence of color is addressed not only with paint, but vanity colors, tile and fixtures. Color is back in style!
- Details matter. From the architectural lines of the sink faucet to simple vent covers and door hardware it all influences the feeling of luxury and elevates the self-care experience.
- Join the trend and install a bidet!
Weather your bathroom or kitchen needs a simple refresh or a massive makeover, get ready to elevate how you live and feel about yourself. It makes a difference.