This Meridian-Kessler Cape Cod was built in 1935 and received very few updates through the years. The new homeowners wanted an overhaul of the master suite. In addition to reworking the floorplan of the bathroom, they wanted to expand the size of the bedroom to accommodate two new closets. They also wanted to create built-in storage.
- The layout of the bathroom was reconfigured; the bathtub was removed to provide a large walk-in shower.
- A glass block window in the shower gives privacy while allowing in plenty of light.
- A custom freestanding vanity and built-in linen cabinet offer ample storage.
- The bathroom countertops and shower floor tile are made from Carrara marble for a timeless elegance.
- Custom cabinetry frames the window in the master bedroom, maximizing storage space and adding a beautiful focal point.
Larry Greene is the owner of Case Design/Remodeling; email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit caseindy.com for more remodeling inspiration and advice.