Water damage due to flooding prompted the remodeling of this Zionsville basement, built in 1988 in Coventry Ridge subdivision.
The design was inspired by the homeowner’s treasured family photos, which showed grandparents and extended family members enjoying parties in their 1950s basement.
- Gorgeous teal blue cabinetry provides storage at the entertainment center and bar.
- The throwback color is accentuated by a complimentary retro-red paint above the bar. The stairs (not shown) are carpeted in red.
- A custom, bar-height table separates the seating area from the pool table and bar.
- The wood paneling ceiling above the pool table wraps around the window to provide warmth and style.
- Vintage lighting above the pool table makes a perfect period statement.
- Luxury vinyl flooring offers the look of wood with the benefit of being water- and scratch-resistant.
To get started on your own remodeling project, visit us at caseindy.com or stop by one of our three locations.