- A new multi-use path is being installed along 136th Street between Range Line Road and Stadium Drive. The road was expected to reopen to two-way traffic before Aug. 13 with final completion expected in October.
- Work continues on the expansion of Cherry Creek Boulevard to complete the final phase to connect Hazel Dell Parkway to River Road. The project is expected to be complete by the end of this month.
- A partial closure is under way at 96th Street and Gray Road for construction of a roundabout. The project is expected to be complete this month.
- 96th Street is closed at Keystone Parkway for construction of a roundabout interchange. Drivers can make right turns onto 96th Street from Keystone Parkway, but left turns are not available. 96th Street is expected to reopen in November.
- Construction of a pathway along the north side of 126th Street to connect Keystone Parkway to Hazel Dell Parkway is under way. It is expected to be complete in October.
- Guilford Road reconstruction is ongoing between Main Street and City Center Drive. Guilford Road was expected to reopen between City Center Drive and Emerson Road by Aug. 13. Construction on a new roundabout at Guilford Road and Main Street is expected to begin in mid-September.
- A partial closure is expected at 96th Street and Delegates Row for construction of a roundabout. The project is expected to begin in mid-September and end in December.
- The northernmost lane of 146th Street both east and west of Allisonville Road will be closed to all traffic between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. This is due to roadwork by the Hamilton County Highway Dept. Access to northbound Allisonville Road will be maintained.
- Utility relocation is beginning on 96th Street as part of the road-widening project, resulting in periodic lane restrictions over the coming months.
- The Indiana Dept. of Transportation has started work on the northeast quadrant of I-465. Contractors will work to patch and repave segments of I-465 and I-69 from U.S. 31 down to I-70. Crews will be doing night and weekend work through October. At least one lane in each direction will always be open during this project.
- Parkside Drive in Fishers Marketplace has lane restrictions in place while work is being done for a new drive entrance. Flaggers will be in place when necessary to help direct traffic.
- There may be delays at the 106th Street and Mollenkopf Road intersection for intersection improvements.
- The Indianapolis Dept. of Public Works is on Phase 2 of the 82nd Street Widening and Improvement Project. Phase 2 stretches from Lantern Road to Fall Creek Road. Lane closures may occur. The project includes resurfacing, addition and repair to sidewalks and curbs, new travel lanes, access ramps, drainage repairs and bridge maintenance. Phase 2 construction began in the spring and should be complete by fall 2019.
- Work is ongoing on the Logan Street Pedestrian Bridge Project in downtown Noblesville. The northbound lane of Ind. 19 between Ind. 32 and Logan Street will be closed the duration of the project, through May 2020. The detour consists of taking Ind. 32 westward, turning northbound onto Ind. 38, then eastbound on Logan Street and northbound on Ind. 19 to avoid the closure. On Logan Street, the designated westbound right turn lane on the bridge will become a combined straight and right-turn lane. The eastbound straight lane will be shifted north, and the south side of the bridge will be under construction. The Riverwalk near this area also is closed.
- In the northern part of Hamilton County, between Arcadia and Atlanta, 281st Street between Gwinn Road and Whetston Road will be closed for construction. The road will be closed to all thru traffic until Nov. 22. This closure is part of the improvements to 276th Street and will connect to Ind. 19. During the closure, local traffic should utilized a detour of 274th Street to Ind. 19 and 286th Street to Ind. 19.
- North of Noblesville in Cicero, Joyce Avenue between Strawtown Avenue and 241st Street will be closed for the replacement of a small structure. The road will be closed to all thru traffic for approximately 120 calendar days, tentatively opening back up to traffic on or before Sept. 30.
- Shelborne Road between 146th Street and 151st Street, and between 146th Street and 141st Street will be closed for road reconstruction. The road will be closed to all through traffic, tentatively opening on or before Oct. 21. During the closure, traffic should utilize the signed detour route. Property owners will continue to have access to their properties through the construction area. This closure is part of the improvements to 146th Street, which will widen the roadway to four lanes of traffic from Towne Road to Shelborne Road.
- If you see a pothole, let Westfield crews know by reporting it online at weconnect.westfield.in.gov and visiting the Reporting It tab.
- Phase 5 of the Monon Trail will be a pedestrian bridge crossing Ind. 32. Construction is under way, and temporary lane closures may occur along Ind. 32. The Monon Trail is closed near Ind. 32 until the bridge is complete.
- Major utility relocations are ongoing as part of the intersection improvements at Ind. 32 and Ditch Road, which will include the addition of turn lanes and a traffic signal. Ditch Road is closed between 171st Street and Ind. 32. Drivers also can expect lane restrictions on Ind. 32.
- The Boone County Highway Dept. closed 96th Street between Ford Road and Moore Road June 10 for resurfacing and safety improvements. Local access for residents will be maintained within the closure. The road temporarily re-opened to through traffic at the beginning of July. A second, full closure to thru traffic began in late July for a final road surface treatment. For more information, contact the Boone County Highway Dept. at 765-482-4550.
- Zionsville Road remains closed for a reconstruction project involving the widening of a 1-mile section of the road, converting it from its current two-lane configuration to three lanes by widening the existing lanes and adding a center turn lane between Technology Center Drive and 106th Street. The project also includes adding a 10-foot, multi-use pathway along the entire length of the project on the west side of the road. There also will be a 10-foot, multi-use pathway on the east side of the road from Inglenook and Zionsville Cemetery north to 106th Street. The road is closed in order to minimize cost and project duration and is expected to continue through November. Local access for residents to and from homes and businesses will be from the north end of the project. No traffic will be permitted south of the Vonterra subdivision entrance.
- The Indiana Dept. of Transportation has announced a bridge rehabilitation project on the U.S. 421 Bridge over Little Eagle Creek between 121st and 131st streets. This project will restrict traffic to one 12-foot lane, which began April 29. Motorists will be controlled at the bridge with a traffic signal. Clarkston Road, the entrance into Coventry Ridge, has been closed by INDOT. This is to ensure safety as Clarkston Road is too close to the temporary traffic signal on Michigan Road to be a safe environment and most hours of the day drivers wouldn’t be able to break into the traffic queue. This work will be completed at the end of August.