What: 3rd Annual Carmel Marathon and additional races will be taking place in Carmel on Saturday. Please familiarize yourself with the lane closures and restrictions that will occur to ensure that the Carmel Marathon and associated races can be completed in a timely and safe manner.
These races include:
- Carmel Marathon
- Inaugural Carmel Marathon Relay
- Carmel Half Marathon presented by Runners Forum
- Carmel Marathon KeyBank 8K
- Carmel Marathon 1-Mile Fitness Walk
For more details, visit www.carmelmarathon.com
For course maps, click here
When: Saturday, April 20, 2013
- 7:30 a.m. – Marathon and Half Marathon Start
- 8 a.m. – Marathon Relay Start
- 8 a.m. – KeyBank 8K Start
For estimated times for first and last runners, click here
Where: Courses take runners primarily through the north central and north east sections of Carmel between Meridian Street and the White River, south of 146th Street and north of 116th. For course maps, click here
Who: Carmel will be welcoming 3,500 runners from 40 states and 7 countries. Please show them every courtesy while they are visiting our community.