Eleven Zionsville residents in Barnes & Thornburg LLP’s Indianapolis office have been named in Best Lawyers in America 2013. The national guide annually recognizes the country’s top attorneys in 135 practice areas. Barnes & Thornburg had 157 attorneys nationwide listed in this year’s edition.
The Barnes & Thornburg attorneys who made this year’s list who reside in Zionsville, including the area(s) in which they are listed, are
- Andrew J. Detherage – Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Insurance Law; Litigation-Construction; Personal Injury Litigation-Defendants; Product Liability Litigation-Defendants,
- Charles P. Edwards – Commercial Litigation; Insurance Law,
- Curt W. Hidde – Banking and Finance Law,
- Paul Jefferson – Appellate Practice,
- Randal J. Kaltenmark – Tax Law,
- Dwight D. Lueck – Commercial Litigation; Litigation-Intellectual Property; Trademark Law,
- Jeffery J. Qualkinbush – Public Finance Law,
- Michael Rosiello – Commercial Litigation,
- Peter J. Rusthoven – Appellate Practice; Gaming Law,
- Lynn C. Tyler – Commercial Litigation; Litigation-Intellectual Property; Litigation-Patent and
- Donald E. Williams – Real Estate Law.