The “Outdoor Living & Grilling Experience” showcases styles of outdoor utopia and kitchens presented both inside and outside the grounds of Indiana Design Center along with outdoor living and grill-inspired special attractions such as the “Outdoor Gourmet” showcase. A sophisticated outdoor oasis combines design expertise with innovative products that seamlessly integrate with nature and your lifestyle. The professionals who designed the spaces and furnished the products ranging from state of the art grills to outdoor lighting to sound systems will be on hand to educate visitors on the latest outdoor living products and design trends on the market. In addition, Joe Lazzara of Joe’s Butcher Shop will be on site grilling and sharing tips about how to make the best of your summer meals.
The event will take place Saturday May 12 at the Indiana Design Center (200 South Range Line Road, Carmel) from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and is free and open to the public.
- See & Learn the Latest in Outdoor Living:
- State-of-the-Art Outdoor Kitchen Vignettes designed by Outdoor Environments Group with appliance designs be GE, Sub-Zero & Wolf
- Learn about the latest residential and commercial grade grilling technology available through Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
- Enjoy outdoor furniture vignettes styled by Wicker Works Indiana Design Center, LLC. All Rights Reserved 2012.
- Experience the latest in outdoor technology like integrated sound systems and TV’s available through Premier – Your Home Electronics Store
- 11 AM, 1 PM, 3 PM: Listen to wired and wireless Outdoor Speaker demonstrations provided by Premier – Your Home Electronics Store
- The Outdoor Gourmet Showcase
- Specialty BBQ menu items smoked on-site with a culinary twist by The Blu Moon Café
- 11:30 AM & 2 PM: Enjoy Grilling Demo’s & Tips from Joe’s Butcher Shop