Carmel Clay Schools will hold a Student Safety Community Conversation at 6:30 p.m. Aug. 8 at Carmel Middle School, 300 S. Guilford Road. Attendees will hear from school and public safety officials on what measures are already in place and future enhancements.
Panel experts are:
- CCS superintendent Michael Beresford
- Carmel Police Dept. Chief Jim Barlow
- CPD Sgt. D.J. Schoeff (school resource officer)
- Carmel High School Assistant Principal Amy Skeens-Benton
- CHS Assistant Principal Karen McDaniel
- CCS Assistant Director of Special Services Tammy Thornbury
Guests will have the opportunity to ask questions of the panelists.