Allied Solutions recently donated $150,000 to pediatric hospitals and community-based organizations that provide direct delivery of hunger-relief programs to individuals and families in need.
The Carmel-based financial services company’s funding of hunger-relief programs builds on its 2020 support for food banks and food-rescue programs. Each selected organization provides services in one of five geographic centers where the company’s primary offices are located.
Receiving organizations are:
- Gleaners Food Bank’s Mobile Pantries program (central Indiana)
- Good Samaritan Network of Hamilton County (central Indiana)
- Meals on Wheels of Hamilton County (central Indiana)
- Food Bank of Northern Indiana’s Mobile Food Pantry Program (northern Indiana)
- Real Services’ Meals on Wheels program (northern Indiana)
- Active Generations’ Meals on Wheels program (South Dakota)
- Feeding South Dakota’s Mobile Food Pantry (South Dakota)
- Keystone Services’ Meals on Wheels and Foodmobile programs (Minnesota)
- Meals on Wheels Collin County (Texas)
- North Texas Food Bank’s Mobile Pantry (Texas)
Allied Solutions has made additional gifts in support of medical research and compassionate care for children. Donations are being made to Children’s Miracle Network and Riley Children’s Foundation to support their work to save and improve the lives of children.
As part of the company’s gift to Riley, Allied Solutions will become a sponsor of the Red Wagon program for the nationally ranked children’s hospital in Indianapolis.