The Hamilton County Community Foundation and the Youth Advisory Council recently awarded $92,500 in grants to 12 projects serving Hamilton County residents.
The Hamilton County Community Foundation awarded $77,000 to the following organizations:
- Heart and Soul Clinic received $15,000 for physical and mobile clinic capacity building, mental health services implementation and sustainability support.
- Gleaners received $15,000 to fund the Ivy Tech Cupboard, a food pantry on campus, embedded in other wraparound services for students and individuals in need of food assistance.
- Brooke’s Place received $8,000 for countywide peer grief support services for youth impacted by death.
- Fairbanks Hospital received $10,000 to support safe and affordable housing for Hamilton County residents transitioning out of inpatient recovery near the Fairbanks campus.
- Hamilton Heights Education Foundation received $15,000 to support the Backpack Program, which distributes food to students to take home on the weekends.
- Boys & Girls Club of Noblesville received $12,000 to support educational academic success programs, transportation and supplies.
- Arts for Learning received $7,000 to support arts education programming in Hamilton County schools.
The Youth Advisory Council, a yearlong educational program for high school students which was established by the Hamilton County Community Foundation, awarded $15,000 of the total to the following organizations:
- BABE Store (Good Samaritan Network) received $2,000 to support the purchase of diapers for families through a coupon program.
- Child Advocates of Marion County received $2,000 to support an Undoing Racism Workshop at Hamilton Southeastern Schools for students.
- Hope Academy received $2,500 to support group activities at the Fairbanks Hospital campus for teens recovering from addiction in Hamilton County.
- ReStored Inc. received $3,000 to support human trafficking educational sessions in Hamilton County schools.
- Trinity Free Clinic received $2,500 to support low or no-cost pediatric and immunization clinics.
For more, visit hamiltoncountycommunityfoundation.org.