Dear Editor and Hamilton County Council District One Voters,
I recommend Sue Maki for Hamilton County Council. From Sue’s experience as a volunteer in Carmel Clay Schools, to her leadership in Carmel Rotary, to service on county level commissions, Sue has broad knowledge of her community. Here is a quick look at some of Sue’s activities that make her qualified for your vote for county council:
- President of the Hamilton County Solid Waste Management District Board
- Past President of the Hamilton County Tourism Commission
- Past Executive Director and 1999 Graduate of the Hamilton County Leadership Academy
- Chamber of Commerce member since 2001
- Carmel Rotarian since 2000 and past president
- Carmel Clay Schools Expedition Program 2015
- Carmel Citizens Police Academy 2006
- Carmel High School PTO Board 2004-07
- Carmel Middle School PTO past president
Sue’s background confirms that she understands the importance of public infrastructure and public safety; that she understands financial management and budgeting; and that she is prepared to serve Hamilton County voters. Sue’s endorsements reflect the respect in which she is held and the confidence that voters can have in her ability to serve us in County Council District One.
Not only does her professional experience speak for itself, but Sue is a great person and friend. She is a listener, open to new ideas and someone you can depend on no matter what.
Sue Maki is the right person at the right time. Sue Maki is the best choice for your vote.
Clay Township Trustee 1999-2006