This month, the Riverview Health Foundation will celebrate it’s 25th running of its annual Heartfelt Thanks golf outing.
The event will return to Pebble Brook Golf Course, 3110 Westfield Rd., Noblesville, June 21.
“We’re excited to be celebrating 25 years of this golf tournament and grateful to have BMO Harris Bank as a sponsor once again,” stated Maggie Owens, philanthropy officer of Riverview Health Foundation. “This event is all about bringing the community together and having fun while raising money for a great cause.”
Over its 25 years, the event has helped raise more than $2.3 million to enhance patient services at Riverview Health, which includes:
- Funding for Large Bore MRI to better identify health issues, including heart disease, stroke and cancer.
- Purchasing equipment for Riverview Health Heart & Vascular including a digital imaging cardiac catheterization lab and a 128-slice CT scanner.
- Supporting women’s heart disease program.
- Procuring telemetry equipment for several Riverview Health service lines.
- Procuring cardiac defibrillators for the Emergency Center and Intensive Care Unit at Riverview Health.
Both team play and sponsorship opportunities are still available. To learn more about registration or sponsorship, contact Maggie Owens at email@example.com, or call 317-776-7938. For more, visit riverview.org.