The Rotary Club of Carmel is seeking nominations for its annual Rotary Outstanding Service Award, which is annually bestowed on a non-Rotarian who best demonstrates dedication to the enhancement of Carmel through community service.
The recipient is granted a Paul Harris Fellow and recognized during the city’s CarmelFest celebration by riding on the Rotary float during the parade.
The evaluation criteria is:
- Volunteer service takes place in Carmel and/or Clay Township
- Nominee exemplifies Rotary’s motto of “Service Above Self”
- Nominee’s actions meet the four-way test (Is it the truth? Is it fair to all concerned? Will ti build goodwill and better friendships? Will it be beneficial to all concerned?)
- Nominator must provide a list of organizations where the volunteer is active
- Rotarians may not be considered for nomination
The nomination deadline is June 19. Send nominations to Janelle9496@me.com or:
The Rotary Club of Carmel
Attn: Janelle Morrison
PO Box 545 Carmel, IN 46082