On April 7, The Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors Political Action Committee announced that is will be endorsing several candidates for the upcoming Hamilton County primary election.
“We are pleased to stand behind these candidates, who bring valuable skill sets and experience and are committed to moving Hamilton County and Fishers, Indiana forward,” said RPAC Chairman Doug Dilling. “These candidates demonstrate a clear passion for their respective communities. We’re certain to benefit from their leadership within the City of Fishers.”
The following Fishers candidates were selected:
- Scott Fadness, Mayor of Fishers
- John Weingardt, Fishers Council District S.C.
- David George, Fishers Council District S.W.
- Pete Peterson, Fishers Council District S.E.
- Stuart Easley, Fishers Council District N.E.
- Eric Moeller, Fishers Council N.C.
- Rich Block, Fishers Council At-Large
- Cecilia Coble, Fishers Council At-Large
- Todd Zimmerman, Fishers Council At-Large
MIBOR is a professional trade association serving the needs of nearly 6,500 REALTORS and affiliate members in 11 central Indiana counties, including Boone, Brown, Decatur, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Marion, Montgomery, Morgan and Shelby counties. MIBOR formed its political action committee to achieve one of its core interests – helping to elect and work alongside local elected officials to ensure the continued quality of life in each community.