At 7:25 p.m. March 1, the City of Westfield Fire Dept. crews responded to a report of a residence fire at 16320 Oldenburg Circle. Firefighters arrived to find a fire in the bedroom and the residents had evacuated the home. Interim Chief Joe Lyons said firefighters entered the home to find the fire had self-extinguished. He said damage was minimized by the quick thinking of the homeowner. Westfield crews were assisted by the Carmel Fire Dept. Lyons said the cause of the fire appears to be a malfunctioning humidifier.