- I’m running the: Carmel Marathon
- Number of years as a Carmel resident: 10
- Goal for the 2012 Carmel Marathon Championship Weekend: To set a marathon personal record and to beat my 2011 time.
- Favorite place to run in Carmel: I love to run throughout western Carmel. The recent sidewalk improvements have made it much safer to run without being in the way of traffic.
- When I’m not running: I am a dentist here in Carmel. I also operate a small studio where I record voiceovers and music.
- One word to describe what running means to me: Contentment
- Favorite post-run hangout in Carmel: A great dinner and coffee with my family at Petite Chou in Clay Terrace.
- Advice for new runners: My best advice is to think about whole-body health and to cross-train. If you focus so much on distance training and forget about nutrition and muscle development, you run a high risk of injury or burnout. That will help you enjoy a lifetime of running.
- Why I’m running the 2012 Carmel Marathon Championship Weekend: I love the fact that a world-class marathon is right here in our backyard. I truly enjoyed the course last year and appreciate the effort to get people in the area involved. This is a wonderful race and a wonderful community.
Carmel Marathon Championship Weekend